The regularly scheduled church service at each location of Rays of Healing Church is referred to as “Service to Spirit”. During each Service to Spirit meeting, church members and healing ministers provide divine healing energy to those in need.
The purpose of Rays of Healing Church is to provide Service to Spirit. Members are dedicated to providing:
- Divine healing services to as many beings as possible, including animals, plants and humanity,
- Opportunity, education, and training for spiritual growth and development,
- Ordination and licensing of ministers in support of their ministerial duties for the church,
- To establish and oversee places of assembly, fellowship, and “Services to Spirit” under the guidance of Spirit.
- To celebrate the Rites of Matrimony. Rev. Eva Arciszewski is authorized to be a Marriage Celebrant within the limits of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- We unify our efford to reach out with our teaching to all interested through the video-taped presentations.
We are inspired and guided by God to provide loving service to Spirit, humanity, all God’s creatures, and the planet.
We gather together as a group on a regularly scheduled basis to express the joy and unconditional love of the Divine and to provide “Service to Spirit”, healing services, and other assemblies.
We believe that the spiritual power of a group exceeds that of any individual and gather together as a means of providing a more powerful service to spirit and humanity.
Currently, Rays of Healing Church has three “Service to Spirit” centers located in Northern Virginia, Maryland (Baltimore Chapter), and Roswell, Georgia (Atlanta Chapter).
For information on starting a Rays of Healing Church Branch or conducting “Service to Spirit” services, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Senior Lead Minister Wanda Lasseter Lundy at 703-876-0664.
To attend Service to Spirit, visit our churches at one of the three locations.